Chiropractic is a non-invasive healthcare model that focuses its treatment around spinal manipulation or "adjustment." The manipulation of spinal joints allows for more motion within the joint.
Clinical Counselling uses established mental health principles, values and techniques to aid you in achieving insight into existing challenges, gaining new skills and capacities, and earning emotional freedom from historical issues.
Physiotherapists work with the structure of the human body and its movements. They can help to treat a diverse range of health concerns, from sports injuries and musculoskeletal conditions to chronic health conditions like diabetes, osteoarthritis and stroke. Physiotherapists are involved in the assessment, diagnosis, planning and management of patient care.
Registered Massage Therapy
- $95 Initial Assessment
- $75 Subsequent Visit
- $120 Vestibular Assessment
- Pre-approved 25 visits – No Fee
- *Treatments must be pre-approved by WSBC – No fee
Non-registered Massage Therapy (60 mins)- $70
Initial and subsequent visits (50 mins)- $130
Couples counselling visits (50 mins)- $140
- $95 Initial Visit
- $55 Subsequent Visit
- Pre-approved 25 visits- No Fee
- Treatments must be approved by WSBC- No fee
Registered Massage Therapy:
- $120 (includes GST) Initial Assessment
- $120 (includes GST) Subsequent 60 min Visit
- $95 (includes GST) Subsequent 45 min Visit
- ICBC (30 min visit)
- Pre-approved 12 visits – No Fee